10.20.2011

Innie or Outie?


Have you recently been wondering about whether or not your outer appearance is more important than your internal appearance? I thought you were. If you’re ever in doubt, ask this question to a second language learner. Or, better yet, ask any question to a second language learner.They’ll grace you with some words of wisdom. In regards to outie appearance verses innie appearance I'll just let my students do the talking...


"We dress ourselves everyday at the same time we should dress up our heart and keep a good mood everyday." -Lourine

"Don’t let the bright appearance of your eyes covered. Open your heart window with knowledge. With the talent to open up your brilliant path to life. -Veronica
 
"Although a clothes can make you energetic and good looking, it’s not reality. A long time later, your personality can decide your destiny." -Allen

"When the early man invented clothes, he probably wanted to keep warm. But I like to look beautiful sometimes." -Olivia

"There is no doubt that the out-looking is very important for me. I am sure that I must be a handsome boy forever!" -Colby 

No comments:

Post a Comment